The Model-seed operations are located in the menu Plug-in Builder -> MSeed.
If the MS plug-in is not yet loaded in OptFlux, just go to to Plug-in Builder -> Create... and select the MS XML file, OptFlux will then automatically build the new plug-in.
In the log window (bottom of the OptFlux window) it is possible to see the communication between OptFlux and Model-seed and the commands that are being executed.
Model-seed plug-in operations
- Login: operation to login in the local model-seed
- Logout: operation to logout
- Pull (from MSeed to OptFlux):
- Commit (from OptFlux to MSeed):
- Merge Biochemistry: merge two biochemistries in local model-seed
- Import from server to local model-seed: