This work has been developed with the support of the following Institutions:
- European Comission under the scope of the project SYSINBIO - Systems Biology as a Driver for Industrial Biotechnology - Coordination and support action (call FP7-KBBE-2007-1)
- Dupont under the scope of the project Development of a user-friendly software platform for the rational design of improved microbial strains - Dupont European University Support Program
- Portuguese Science and Technology Foundation under the scope of the MIT-Portugal framework project Bridging Systems and Synthetic Biology for the development of Improved Microbial Cell Factories
- SilicoLife - Computational Biology Solutions for the Life Sciences
- PEM – Platform for Metabolic Engineering, developed by SilicoLife Lda. and University of Minho, co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) under the Operational Programme for Competitiveness Factors (COMPETE).